EN AVANT 10
ASD Seagoing tugboat EN AVANT 10
4.000 bhp, 60 mt bollard pull
|Draft:||abt. 4.50 - max 5.00 m|
|Speed:||up to 13,5 kn|
|Classification:||BV I HULL + MACH Tug FIFI 1 - Waterspraying
Unrestricted Navigation AUT-UMS
|ITC '69||358 GT / 107 NT|
|Call Sign:||P C P P|
|Yard:||Astilleros Armon Vigo S.A.|
|Fuel Capacity:||abt. 273 m³|
- Waterfall Towing winch aft, Main towing wire 800m ø44mm
Second towing wire 600m ø44mm
- Escort / Port winch fwd, Rope ø 80mm, 100m length
- Deckcrane, Palfinger 6.5T at 1,00m > 1T at 10,70m
- Free deck area 64m2
- Two Diesel engines, Caterpillar 3516 B TA HD/B, 1498 kW at 1800 rpm each
- Two Auxiliary engines, Caterpillar 3304 BT 100 kVa each
- One bowthrusther auxiliary engine, Caterpillar 3406
- FiFi pump, 2700m3/hr
- Two Azimuth Stern Drive Propulsion units, make Schottel SRP1212
- Two fixed pitch propellors, 2300mm diameter each
- One bowthruster, 250bhp, make Schottel ST110LK
- The tug is fully equipped for the offshore rigmoves, seagoing towage,
harbour assistance and salvage operations.
- The tug is FiFi classed, FIFI 1 + Waterspraying
- The Fifi monitors are having a throughput and throwing capacity of 2700 m3/hr.
The tug itself has a deluge protection system by waterspraying all around the hull.
- Onboard the tug is fitted with two dispersant oil recovery booms.
- The EN AVANT 10 can spray besides water also foam, bulk capacity of 12,0 m3